Wednesday 1 June 2011

Net-A-Porter Sale Time :D

I am having some issues with a 'colleague' at work so to take my mind off things, I'm going to do a quick post about the time of the year I always look forward to. That's right, as you have no doubt already gatehred from the title, it's sale time over at Net-A-Porter! (US site only for now as usual). Wow where has the year gone?? Seems like just yesterday I was clicking things into my bag on boxing day.  Now THAT was a fun day. Mr Ng and I had booked to stay at the Westin on Christmas day in anticipation of the boxing day sales and after the whole day covering the stores in the city, I came back to the hotel that night and managed to bag my Alexa and a pair of Jimmy Choo's (which I just realised I haven't even worn yet oopsie).


But that was then and this is now.


I'm steering clear of bags as Mr Ng has promised me a Birkin if I don't make any handbag puchases for the rest of the year (although I've managed to convince him that a clutch is technically not a bag so clutches are fine). So I'm sticking to shoes, which is perfect since I've been having a bit of a shoe craving of late.


After quickly perusing the shoe sale section and discovering that all the Lanvin ballet flats I like are sold out in my size, I narrow it down to these cute Pierre Hardy's:


101785_in_l
and this sexy pair of Brian Atwood's:


101803_in_l
I'm trying to be on my best behaviour seeing as how this time next week I'll be getting ready to go to KL so I am going to limit myself to only one pair.


A quick email to Mr Ng reveals that he is partial to the pink pair (why he is always able to choose the cheaper option without even knowing the prices is beyond me) and so I bag my size. But the USD55 shipping seems wasteful on just one pair of shoes..I really should get a dress as well!


A bit of searching and I settle on this J. Crew dress:


112611_in_l


which I actually think may go quite well with the pink, no? Fingers crossed that both items fit.


 


*UPDATE*


Unfortunately the dress had to go back, fit well at the waist but way too big at the bust! The Pierre Hardy's on the other hand fit like a glove ;)


 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment