Thursday 2 June 2011

The Observatory Hotel Day Spa

This afternoon I'm booked in for a treatment at one of my favourite day spas in Sydney where I'll be getting my La Prairie hit with a custom luxe facial.
And although I've been blown away by spas overseas such as the one at the Four Seasons in Hong Kong (superb facilities) and the Mandarin Oriental in New York (phenomenal views over Central Park), The Day Spa at The Observatory is still a lovely place to relax for a couple of hours (or more if you have the time!).
I'm a bit annoyed that for a $300 facial they don't provide free valet parking (unlike the Four Seasons where they valet for spa patrons for as long as you like) so I've asked Mr Ng to take the car from me when I drive into the city and drop me off at the front door.



But back to the Day Spa, all treatments include full use of the healthclub facilities which include a gym, sauna, steam room and the lovely pool:



002653-06-Observatory-Hotel-indoor-pool



And it really does look that good IRL! Well almost, it's alot darker but still very romantic.
Due to time constraints on my previous visits, I have yet to use the pool but today I'll have a couple of hours to kill so I will definitely be packing my swimmers. Ahh, I can't wait..




No comments:

Post a Comment