Friday 3 June 2011

Luisa Shoe Sale

Luisa is back at the Hilton in Sydney with their bi-annual shoe and handbag sale. And seeing as how Mr Ng's Ferragamo's broke on him last week, I plan to accompany him and see if there are any good men's shoes this time round (which is really code for I want to check out the women's selection first and then I will look at the men's section with him for a couple of minutes before going back to my stuff ;).



After the psychotic-ness of the Pedder Warehouse sale in Hong Kong earlier this year I'm not expecting too much in terms of selection - I always see styles at the Luisa sale that I recognise from the last time they were in town - but hopefully I will be pleasantly surprised.



The sale is located at the 4th floor of the Hilton and the opening hours are:
Friday 3rd June 2011 10am - 9pm
Saturday 4th and Sunday 5th June 2011 10am - 8pm
Monday 6th June 2011 10am - 4pm



UPDATE
Both Mr Ng and I weren't didn't buy anything although they do seem to have alot more stock this time including a few new women's brands I haven't seen there before (a couple of Nicholas Kirkwoods and some Celines to name a couple) but sadly either my size was sold out or the styles were not very nice. Also I noticed that the prices seems a little lower than previous sales, perhaps due to the strong Australian dollar?
Mr Ng did have his eye on a pair of Versaces for work but they were made in Turkey so decided to give them a miss (Turkey for suits? Yes. Turkey for shoes? No.)
But if you're in the area by all means drop in, worth checking out even just to browse.




No comments:

Post a Comment