Friday 3 June 2011

Not What It Used To Be

I came back from the Day Spa yesterday feeling disappointed to say the least. I don't know if it was because my appointment was a bit later in the day, but man this place has gone down. No hand towels or tissues, wet and dirty floor towels, no more body wash in the shower cubicles, striped blue and white pool towels instead of the fluffy white ones they used to provide..For the prices they charge I expect a much higher standard. Plus I'm pretty sure they ended my treatment 15-20mins early! Maybe because I was redeeming a gift voucher?



IMG-20110602-00043



See the pool towels?? How odd!
And I don't know if it's because I've been spoiled by some of the day spas overseas but geez the lockers are small, I had to squish my B-bag in half to be able to close the door. In the future if I ever feel the need for a bit of a more high-end facial experience, I will stick to the Four Seasons, I think what they lack in facilities they make up for in cleanliness. I've been wanting to try one of their Elemis facials for a while actually, went for the Sodashi one last time but it's alot more 'holistic' and not your typical facial and I like the whole cleanse, exfoliate, massage, mask and moisturise thing.



Perhaps I will try to convince Mr Ng to join me for a couple's treatment, the only time we've had one was at the Moana Lani Spa in Honolulu and OMG that was incredible. No forest music necessary here, they open up the windows during your treatment so your massage is performed along to the sounds of the waves crashing along the shore of Waikiki beach..I didn't want it to end!



I miss Hawaii =(




No comments:

Post a Comment