Monday 27 June 2011

What's Been Happening

Unfortunately just as I was gearing up to get back into the swing of things I succumbed to a cold in the middle of last week, which I suppose was inevitable given the cold weather and the fact that people all around me seem to be sick. But thankfully Manuka honey works wonders and I've managed to avoid the worst of it..for now.



So the most interesting thing to happen recently? Mr Ng managed to score me a red nano from Celine!



Mk9frd



Grabbed this photo from The Purse Forum which is a comparison shot of the nano (front) and micro. I am so thankful to our lovely sales assistant over at Sogo in HK who remembered to call as soon as a new shipment came in. And of course a big thank you to Mr Ng for always being my personal shopper, calling stores overseas to secure items for me and arranging for things to be picked up and paid for as quickly as possible. Can't wait for more even more exciting shopping adventures with you in the future!



While the nano was being picked up, this drool-worthy piece was also offered to me:



1f5b114ee9ac2cdc8103690c73bb5c49



Absolutely divine. Had I not already bought the blue python I would've snapped this up. Plus I'm trying REALLY hard to be good as I have just booked to go to New York at the end of October to pick up the wedding dresses - which gives me four months to get into shape argh!




No comments:

Post a Comment