Monday 27 June 2011

I'm Back!

Arrived home last Thursday morning but have been too lazy to post anything up until now. I am forcing myself to get back into the grind of things including a yoga workout this afternoon for the first time in more than two weeks which should be interesting!
The trip was a nice break although I can't say I'm sad to be home, 5 nights in KL is more than enough for me. The first batch of wedding invites have now gone out (which was mainly the point of the trip) and I managed to pick up three pairs of shoes and a bagful of cosmetics - details to come once I get around to snapping some pics.



For a while now I have been on the hunt for a beautiful lingerie set to wear under my wedding dress. Although I live in my Calvin Klein bras and Bonds/Victoria's Secret undies, I want to wear something more special on the day. I originally had my heart set on something by La Perla but nothing really 'did' it for me. And Agent Provocateur stuff seems alot more appropriate for Honeymoon than Wedding Day. So just my luck that just this morning I stumbled across this lovely over at Keep Calm and Shop:



107881_fr_dl



which is appropriately named the Josephine Marrying corset and briefs by Stella McCartney. I have not actually been looking for a corset but the set seems to fit the bill in terms of colour (NEVER wear white underwear under white clothing!) and the briefs option (I want to be comfortable on the day so there is no way I'm wearing a thong).
The Net-a-Porter UK sale should be starting any day now so hoping that it will go on sale..




No comments:

Post a Comment