Tuesday 28 June 2011

It's Only Tuesday??

This week has gotten off to an extremely slow start..so might as well write what's on my mind in attempt to make the time go by quicker!
My personal shopper, aka Mr Ng, kindly forwarded me the latest new arrivals at the Christian Louboutin store in HK, including this hot pair:



Croizizi 100 Lizard



But 13k?! I've only ever paid that amount for boots, I have yet to splurge that much on a pair of sandals. Plus I've only just started to foray into the world of exotic skin bags so will try to build up the bag collection first. Bags will always be my first love! Got a bit distracted by shoes for the last couple of years but the love has been rekindled in the past few months. Those shoes are really sexy though huh..



And speaking of sexy, The Stella McCartney corset and briefs never went on sale but I just came across this Agent Provocateur 'Love' set:



D605a209



and I think the hunt for the wedding day lingerie has finally ended! Just have to figure out what size I am now.




No comments:

Post a Comment