Monday 6 June 2011

So Tired!

What a waste of a weekend, didn't go to the Campsie Food Festival on Saturday coz annoying Mr Ng didn't want to go and then was forced to go to the Central Coast yesterday with him so there went the whole of my Sunday. And the day ended with a very late dinner at Chat Thai in the city and hence my tired-ness.



I am tagging along with my parents to KL this Thursday and I haven't even started packing, although that may also be because I am not too excited about the trip. But I did book Mum and me for facials at the Mandarin Oriental next week so at least that's something to look forward to. Whenever I go overseas I try to book in a session at a nice day spa which provides a nice break from all of the shopping that is inevitably done, hopefully this one doesn't disappoint.



According to their brochure the spa uses Aromatherapy Associates products, a brand I've been eager to try ever since reading about them over at A Model Recommends. So hopefully I'll be able to grab a couple of their products while I'm there.
I'll also be on the hunt for some products from an ecocosmetics brand called Madara which for some reason has stockists in Malaysia but not Hong Kong, funny since Hong Kong usually stocks everything!



I have to say one great thing about being able to travel relatively often overseas has to be that I'm able to stock up on all these great cosmetics products for alot cheaper and also get things that simply aren't available here. One of my star finds from a couple of Hong Kong trips back is Bioderma's Crealine H2O:



Crealine-H2O-500ml



I paid almost AUD50 for 250ml whereas Mannings and Watsons were charging approximately HKD100 for a 500ml bottle - crazy huh! Won't be buying it from here anymore, that's for sure.




No comments:

Post a Comment