Friday 3 June 2011

Date Night

A couple of weeks ago Mr Ng accompanied me to the Bar at the Four Seasons for some cocktails and dessert and after having such a nice time, we decided that every Friday night we should visit various hotel bars around Sydney for dinner and drinks.



Last week both the Westin's Lobby Bar and Wentworth Sofitel's Lounge were full so we ended up at InterContinental's Cortile Lounge, a really great place to just sit back and chillax.
While Mr Ng settled on his typical BLT, I decided to go for the mini waygyu beef burgers:



IMG-20110527-00041



Not bad at all! Especially considering I was starvin marvin.
The great thing about The Cortile is that they have a special Cocktail of the Month for only $15 and lucky for me, last month's special was a Long Island Iced Tea - one of my favourites (unfortunately I forgot to snap a pic).



So where to tonight? I've been wanting to try Shangri-La's Blu Bar on 36 for the longest time but if Mr Ng finishes work late tonight not sure what our chances are of getting good seats..will see what happens.




No comments:

Post a Comment