Tuesday 7 June 2011

Short Week This Week

Flying off on Thursday night so my usual work week of 6 mornings is cut down to 4 this week yay! Although it's another night flight and I absolutely HATE night flights. Fortunately though it is only eight hours this time, so hopefully it won't be too painful.



Am still also eagerly awaiting my package from Net-A-Porter (always takes a bit longer to ship during sale time) and keeping my fingers crossed that it arrives before I leave in case the sizes are incorrect.



So what else has been happening..Mr Ng and I have been slowly putting together the wedding invitations which is both fun and frustrating given my anal-ness. The invitations themselves turned out exactly as we had hoped and we cannot recommend Joy's Card enough - will try to take some pics of the invites later today.




No comments:

Post a Comment