Saturday 30 July 2011

Upcoming Things

39659



After many years of wanting to learn French (I studied it way back in Years 7 & 8, loved it and excelled in it but never pursued it after that) I've finally decided to do something and have enrolled myself in French for Beginners, starting Monday. I'm a bit apprehensive about getting back into the whole attending class thing but am more than a little excited to get back into hitting the books. And I'm determined to be able to get around in French when I make my first trip to Paris (whenever that may be..).



CDS_616x126_AcerArena.ashx



I have also just booked for my parents, Mr Ng and me to go see Cirque du Soleil's Saltimbanco next weekend and since previous Cirque du Soleil shows I've been too have never failed to disappoint I am really looking forward to it.



New-ShangriLa-cake-stand-310



(image from High Tea Society)



Mr Ng has also taken some initiative and booked us in for Shangri-La's Wickedly Sweet Chocolate High Tea which is available until the end of Winter. Very shocked I didn't even have to ask him more than once to do it.



ShowImages.aspx



Not only that though, he has also arranged for us to go to The Ginger Room in Canberra for our August anniversary (I make it a point to try to do something special every month on our dating anniversary and Mr Ng is kind enough to oblige when he remembers). I read quite a few reviews on this place a while back so am interested to see how it turns out.




No comments:

Post a Comment