Friday 29 July 2011

Products vs Surgery

There has been quite a bit of talk around my family recently regarding cosmetic surgery which has really gotten me worried about bodies after babies as well as aging. And call me superficial, but I do not want to age gracefully! But I also don't want to go under the knife in order to keep myself looking young.
In all honesty I would much rather spend thousands of dollars on products than spend the same amount on any cosmetic procedures - I have already warned Mr Ng that as I approach the third decade of my life, I will really start to increase the expenditure on my products.



One line I am determined to try in the very near future in an attempt to combat this whole aging thing is Sisley. The prices are exorbitant (especially in Australia) but every now and then I will read a rave review on different products from the line, always coupled with 'expensive, but worth it'.
So some of the products on my to buy and try list:





Now on to some body products. I have never paid too much attention to products specifically for the bust but after having my sister tell me that women's breasts will DEFINITELY sag after giving birth and breast-feeding, I am getting really paranoid (and I'm not even pregnant yet). So some bust products I'm eager to try:





Love the name of the Lush one!



And for the rest of the body (with some drug store ones thrown in for good measure):





Time to go shopping!




No comments:

Post a Comment