Monday 4 July 2011

Products Continued

So last post I had intended to write about all the skin care products I use on a daily basis not knowing that my morning routine alone would take so long to cover! So I'll now continue with my night routine.



The first step - and one that I find has been the most important for my skin - is to take all my makeup off with cotton pads soaked in Bioderma's Sensibio H2O micelle soultion (previously called Crealine H2O):



Sensibio_h20_250ml08_gd



which I stock up on in HK (see earlier post). This stuff is famous for a reason, totally non-irritating and takes EVERYTHING off.



I then cleanse with Aromatherapy Associates' Renewing Rose Cleanser, swipe some of Ella Bache's Intensive Balancing Lotion on my chin, nose and forehead and then immediately apply La Prairie's Cellular Eye Contour Cream (all same as in the morning).



I've recently purchased Ella Bache's Baume Allantoin:



Baume+Allantoin



which is a 'calming, soothing, strengthening treatment lotion' which I like to pat on straight after cleansing. And then it's time for the moisturiser.



I absolutely love to slather on thick moisturisers at night, much to Mr Ng's annoyance lol. And over the years I have tried a fair number - Creme De La Mer (I stopped feeling the benefits after my second jar), Natura Bisse's Diamond Extreme Cream (too rich for my skin), Prevage's Anti-Aging Night Cream (nice but smells a bit too chemical-ly for my liking) to name a few..and no doubt I will be purchasing countless more in my lifetime. But at the moment I'm quite enjoying Ella Bache's Creme Tomate:



Creme+Tomate



which is probably the thickest night cream I have ever encountered, but a little really goes a long way and my skin is loving it this winter.



Finally, on my neck and chest I use whatever creams I originally bought for my face but didn't get around to finishing whether it be because I didn't feel it was doing anything for me or I bought a new face cream and forgot about my old one (which is more often the case). So at the moment I am alternating between the last of my Prevage, Chanel's Hydramax + Active Nutrition and Chantecaille's Flower Harmonising Cream.



So there it is, my AM and PM routines - for now. I've informed Mr Ng that once i hit my 30s I'll really be starting to get into the heavy duty stuff so that will be interesting!




No comments:

Post a Comment