Friday 15 July 2011

Biotherm Lait Corporel Anti Drying Body Milk

(Mr Ng is pissing me off to the max today, so might as well blog while I ignore him)



Let me introduce to you my current love, Biotherm's Lait Corporel Anti Drying Body Milk:



033053_236x443



I am constantly on the hunt for body moisturisers that not only smell great but actually keep my body moisturised for the entire day, I absolutely hate that tight feeling my skin gets if it's too dry. Most moisturisers do an OK job straight after you step outta the shower but by the end of the day, especially in winter, my legs and arms will actually start to flake - so gross!



So I'm happy to report that Biotherm's Anti Drying Body Milk lives up to its name. I was actually quite skeptical when I first applied it because it's quite a thin consistency and I usually find that the thicker the cream, the more intensely it moisturises. But by night time my skin not only didn't feel dry, it actually had a nice sheen to it! And as a bonus, this stuff smells great. Reminds me very much of Aesop's Rind Concentrate Body Balm but does such a better job at hydrating the skin.



Mr Ng if you are reading this, please feel free to stock up on this for me in HK.




No comments:

Post a Comment