Thursday 14 July 2011

(New) Shoes..

It's miserably cold this winter and I've been sick for most of it which would explain the absence from blogging. So in an attempt to take my mind off the latest bout of sickness my body seems to have succumbed to I though I would get my butt off the bed and finally showcase my shoe purchases from last month.



First up my one and only purchase from the mid-year Net-A-Porter sales, a crepe silk pair of Pierre Hardy's in 'Indian Pink':



PH



I've been wanting to inject more colour into my shoe wardrobe and these fit the bill, a bargain at 50% off coming down to USD287.50 (some Nine West shoes cost more than that these days!).



Now onto the KL purchases. Just as I was leaving the Lanvin boutique at Starhill (now relocated to Pavilion I think), I spotted this awesome pair of metallic pink Lanvin pumps:



L



I have to admit, they didn't look great on the shelf but as soon as I tried them on I fell in love. It didn't hurt that they were 70% off as well and so came down to MYR1404.



Lucky number three, my first pair of Valentino's:



V



One can never have enough flats and at 70% off I didn't hesitate - final price MYR768.



Last but not least another first, this time a pair of Sergio Rossi's:



SR



Also 70% off (geez KL discounts are good) down to MYR898.50. Ok, so some of the sale stock in KL was from a few seasons back, but it was no older than the stuff at the Luisa sales and the styles are so much nicer in my opinion.



Very happy with my sales finds this time round. Now all I have to do is wait for the weather to warm up so I can enjoy them!




No comments:

Post a Comment