Tuesday 12 June 2012

Quarter 21

Another long weekend down, only one (or two if you're a banker) to go  before Christmas. But before I get into the long weekend happenings - which mostly consisted of celebrations for the queen of our family my mum - I must backtrack to another long overdue restaurant post, this time at Quarter 21 in Westfield Sydney. Mr Ng's good friend and colleague from HK was in town so we took the opportunity to finally check this place out. Others have told me and I have to agree with them that at $90 or $140 with matching wines, this is probably one of the best value degustations in town:


Q21-1


Q21-2


Q21-3


Q21-4


Q21-5


Q21-6


Q21-7


Q21-8


Mr Ng's non-beef substitute


Q21-9


Q21-10
chocolate dessert optionQ21-11


creme brulee option


I remember Becasse used to be one of the best 'cheaper' degustation options around when they used to be at the old location on Kent Street but now that it's on par with other fine dining restaurants at $170 or $250 with matching wines (I wonder if that means it's better than it used to be?) I think it's safe to say that Quarter 21 has successfully filled that spot. Two thumbs up from me!



No comments:

Post a Comment