Friday 8 June 2012

Pendolino

Finally managed to have dinner at Pendolino on the 2nd Floor of the Strand Arcade in the city all the way back in April. But I think I was more impressed with the atmosphere rather than the food to be honest. Although maybe I ordered the wrong things coz it was a completely full house by the time we finished (but maybe that had to do with the Anzac Day public holiday the next day):


Pendolino1
my mum's entree


Pendolino2
my yellow fin tuna entree


Pendolino3
Mr Ng's lasagne entree


Pendolino4
mum and Mr Ng both went for the duck for main


Pendolino5
while I went for the pasta (it is an Italian restaurant after all!)


Pendolino6
mum's awesome looking dessert (I think it was the nougat?)


Pendolino7
our yummy chocolate one


Clearly, dessert is a must here. And although I'm not rushing back anytime soon I would like to go again but next time probably for lunch.


 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment