Tuesday 25 September 2012

Stella McCartney Lingerie

For years I've been faithful to the same brands for all my underwear needs: Calvin Klein, Victoria's Secret and Bonds/Jockey. I dabbled in a little bit of Simone Perele and Princesse Tam Tam but always went back to my trusty old faves - when I find something I like I really stick with it. But it looks like I may have finally found a new obsession in the form of Stella McCartney lingerie. How could I resist with packaging like this?


I've always wanted  a '7 days of the week' set of underwear but after numerous hints over the years to Mr Ng resulted in nothing I decided to gift these to myself! These are AUD199 at selected David Jones stores but I managed to get them during the store's 20% off full-price promotion last week. They come in black as well as a very light pink shade and are also available at Net-A-Porter.

And now that the weather's starting to warm up I'm in the mood for a little more colour, it gets so boring wearing the same old black/nude bras day in and day out..


These retail for AUD69 but there is a postcard floating around some of the DJ's lingerie departments which will give you $10 off any Stella bra purchased until 31st October. Most of the bras I saw were priced in the $69-89 range which I think is really good considering how pretty some of the designs are. But most importantly these are actually comfortable! Sorry my beloved Seductive Comforts, I think I have found your replacement :)


No comments:

Post a Comment