Thursday 6 September 2012

Vogue Fashion's Night Out 2012

The biggest fashion party of the year has come and gone in Sydney! You may recall last year that I had a jolly good time sipping and nibbling my way through things - and this year was not much different lol:


Unfortunately hardly any celebrity/fashion designer spottings this time round though, probably because most of the fun was happening at Martin Place and my mum and I pretty much stayed inside Westfield. But that didn't stop us from contributing a little to the Australian retail sector ;)

                                                              image courtesy of Chanel
my first pair of Stuart Weitzman's

Those folders in stores featuring celebrities wearing/using the brand's products are so very bad - Jennifer Aniston, Rachel McAdam and Eva Mendes all looked so great wearing these wedges how could I resist?!

                                                         image courtesy of Shoe Blog

My mum swears by the comfort of SW's and she was right, these are SO comfortable - can't wait to wear them next week when Mr Ng and I are in Bali!

Just finally, let me leave you with this image of the Empire State Building which was lit up in red this year to celebrate Fashion's Night Out in New York, where it all began..

                                                               photo courtesy of Vogue

God I miss New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment