Monday 2 April 2012

Phamish

Phamish
When a Vietnamese restaurant makes it to the #15 spot of the top Sydney restaurants on Tripadvisor, I like to find out what  the fuss is all about. I've known about Phamish for a while now but never got around to trying it out myself until last week. Although I've realised that when it's just the two of us dining we really don't get to try out that many dishes:


Phamish1
fried crab dumplings


Phamish2
ginger and shallot chicken stir-fried with broccoli


Phamish3
duck salad


Tasty and fresh - but pricey! Mr Ng and I had the above dishes with tea and steamed rice and the total bill was ~$60. So while the atmosphere is nice and the food is good, I'm not sure we'll be rushing back anytime soon..might just stick to Pho An for our weekly Vietnamese fix.


 



No comments:

Post a Comment