Thursday 29 March 2012

Saks Offer

My inbox is always flooded with emails from various sites I very often have forgotten I've subscribed to. I've tried unsubscribing to many of them as well but they just keep coming! But once in a while a certain sale or offer catches my eye. Ok, more like once a day..


Which brings me to today's email from Saks, subject: "The Hottest Shoe & Handbag Trends + $19.99 International Express Shipping".  Very nice! Especially since I have been wanting a pair of Manolos recently and Saks is one of the few online stockists of Manolos that I trust that ship to Australia (Neiman Marcus also ships here but you have to call a customer service rep to place your order which is really really annoying - I want to just click click buy already!) And with the AUD still relatively strong against the USD it's like everything's on sale!! (*cue Mr Ng's eyes rolling*)


So after a bit of a browse, this somehow made its way into my shopping cart:


MBBlueSuede


I've been watching old episodes of Sex and the City and I think that's to blame for the sudden switch from Loubies to Manolos. Loubies are still the top choice when you want to look sexy but I miss the simple elegance of Manolos..and is it just me or are some of the CL designs just a little too OTT lately?


CLAsteroid
I mean this looks more like a weapon to me..


The Saks $20 shipping promotion is only available until midnight, 1st April US East Coast time (so the equivalent of 3pm 2nd April for Sydneysiders), just enter ROWMAR12 at checkout.


UPDATE: Totally forgot about the end of daylight saving on Sunday! So promotion will only be available until 2pm 2nd April ;)


 



No comments:

Post a Comment