Friday 9 March 2012

Shoe Craving - Satisfied! (for now)

Unfortunately the silver glitter You-You's I mentioned here were no longer available by the time Mr Ng got around to contacting my sales guy in HK (wouldn't be surprised if he did that on purpose so as to increase the chances of them being sold out..) so I was forced to buy a pair here to get it out of my system. Well that's my argument anyway haha.



So presenting my new favourites, Pigalle 100 glitter pumps:
GlitterPigalle



I have read many good reviews about the Pigalles and am glad to finally own a pair. I tried it on for my mum and she was most unimpressed with the amount of toe cleavage on show that this particular style is famous for, but I love it! Mr Ng also said it's quite sexy hehe.



In fact I was so happy with how comfortable they are (unlike my Decollete's which for some reason I find REALLY difficult to walk in) that I bought it in Nude as well yay! I'm sure Mr Ng is rolling his eyes right about now but in my defence, David Jones is offering cardholders 20% off ALL full-priced shoes and my size is always one of the first to sell out so it would've been silly not to!!



NudePigalle



And it's terrible but I think I've now become one of those wives who hides their purchases from their husbands but these caught my eye just as I was leaving with my new CL's in hand and it was love at first sight:



GivenchyFlats



I'm glad I have so far stuck to my no new black shoes/bag/clothes, it's such a refreshing change. Now I just have to figure out what to wear with them..




No comments:

Post a Comment