Wednesday 21 September 2011

I Wish I Had Her Hair

I've always had a very hate-hate relationship with my hair due to the fact that it is dead straight and it has no body whatsoever. I've probably had one successful perm in my life (it turns out the key to my hair is to perm the roots as well) but due to the fact that I also coloured it a much lighter shade at the same time, it really ruined the condition of my hair.



Anyways, I've been growing it long for the wedding for more than a year now and can't even remember the last time I coloured it so it is all back to my natural shade. And I've informed Mr Ng that once the wedding is over, I am going to chop it all off! And maybe take the plunge again and go for a bit of a wave, a la none other than Rosamund Kwan:



Rosamund kwan lancome hk

image from HKMDB Daily News



although I wonder if it will make me look too mature?



In the meantime I suppose I will just have to put up with my boring hair..although last week I got the BEST set ever! And now I'm afraid it may now become a weekly addiction. I told the hair stylist I wanted it to look like this:



29th+Hong+Kong+Film+Awards+Presentation+Ceremony+5MxZroLtZQnl

image of the beautiful Zhang Jing Chu from Zimbio



I was skeptical at first because, like most hairdressers, she probably thought my hair would hold volume well but no matter how much she blasted the hairdryer into the roots it still stayed flat. But she then proceeded to curl my entire head section by section with a curling wand and man were they nice curls! Lasted three days too before I decided to wash my hair for Mr Ng's sake.



I'm booked to go back on Friday but unfortunately the stylist I had last week is no longer there (the stylist I had the week before is no longer too there, how strange!) so will be interesting to see how it turns out this time.




No comments:

Post a Comment