Tuesday 20 September 2011

Going Insane

So the wedding plans are not going smooth sailing mostly due to the fact that half of the guests have yet to reply even though the RSVP date is this week. My mother is also being a typical mother of the bride and I honestly think all my pent up anger at her ridiculous opinions and comments is soon going to boil over. What's more, one of my cousins has just announced that they have set the date for their wedding 12 days before ours. And for some moronic reason, he called up Mr Ng as opposed to me - his own cousin! - to let him know beforehand of the date. W T F.
Needless to say, I am really cracking under the stress of all the sh*t that is happening at the moment and Mr Ng is copping it hard.



But I suppose life must go on and so hopefully I shall be keeping myself busy with yoga, massages, manicures/pedicures and hair appointments in attempt to calm myself down. I am SO looking forward to my facial this afternoon..



Speaking of manicures, this week's nail colour is Butter London's 'Fash Pack':



Sydney-20110915-00280



a lovely coffee-coloured brown with very very slight hints of gold. I actually got this one for free with a magazine a while back and haven't managed to try it out until now. But I have to say I am very impressed with Butter's longevity! I would love to stock up on more if I am ever in London (for some reason I always think that if the city/country's name is part of the brand name it is always going to be cheaper to buy it in that city/country lol).



One last thing before I sign off - there is currently a Flavours of Malaysia buffet on at the Grace Hotel
until Sunday 9 October which I am really eager to try out.



Large_buffet



Now getting some of this food in my stomach will be sure to take my mind off things!




No comments:

Post a Comment