Monday 20 February 2012

Shoe Craving

It seems to be that time of the month again where I'm craving a new pair of shoes! Most likely due to the fact that I have just finished re-organising my shoe closet and am quite happy that my once boring-mainly-black collection is now starting to show a bit of colour. But it still needs much more..



Sydney-20120220-00960

It actually looks pretty bland in the above picture, how sad.



My favourite pair at this very point in time has to be these gold glitter You-You pumps which I actually originally bought as a back-up pair of wedding shoes but ended up wearing for the entire wedding day since they are so damn comfortable:



IMG-20120220-00962



I'm glad I ignored Mr Ng and also bought them in patent red - see how well the red ones turned out at the tea ceremony? I am now in the process of tracking down the silver glitter pair which I originally tried on, but my sales assistant in HK still hasn't responded to my email humph..and Mr Ng has only made one weak attempt at contacting him by phone to date. This after he kept begging me to buy a pair of shoes on Net-a-Porter to make up for the sad Valentine's Day present that wasn't! Note to self: when offers like that are made by the husband, seize straight away..




No comments:

Post a Comment