Tuesday 14 February 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

If I ever had a daughter, I would advise her firstly to not have a boyfriend until after high school (ok I would force her on that one, not advise) and secondly to not get with a boy on a day close to her birthday, Christmas or Valentine's Day.
The downside to having a dating anniversary the day before Valentine's Day? Mr Ng feels it is completely fine to roll everything together - so one bunch of flowers and one nice meal to celebrate. Gee, he really knows how to make a girl feel special.



Incidentally, I used to loathe Valentine's Day since it's also the date of Mr Ng's not-so-nice ex-girlfriend's birthday and so the main reason I wanted to get together with him on the 13th of February instead of the 14th. Funny how such a small decision when you are younger really stays with you for the rest of your life huh.



Anyways, enough about ex-girlfriends. I had a feeling something like this would happen and so I treated myself to a little online shopping on Shopbop last week in anticipation of today. And lucky for me my order arrived yesterday so what wonderful timing :)



Tibi

Red Imperial Lace Boatneck Dress by Tibi - 30% off and the last one in my size yay!



DL

Flamingo (hot pink) Emma Legging Jeans by DL1961 as recommended by Bagsnob Tina here.



Both perfect for a hot Valentine's date, no?



Speaking of red and pink, I would have LOVED to have gotten these:



CO

Masako silk-satin pumps by Charlotte Olympia



but as usual, Mr Ng took one look at the price and immediately said they weren't very nice. SO typical..




No comments:

Post a Comment