Tuesday 26 February 2013

Goodbye 2012

The end of 2012 probably couldn't have come sooner for my family - it was a crazy year full of ups and downs that sadly ended in the death of my Grandmother just days before her 90th birthday celebration. In a way though it was good that because so many of us had planned to go back to Malaysia to celebrate, we were all present for the funeral and I truly think that that's what she had wanted. She was an absolutely incredible woman who will be very much missed but definitely not forgotten.

With everything that's happened I've been in no mood to blog since coming home last month. But life as Mr Ng and I now know it is about to change in a very big way as Mr Ng heads off to HK to work from next week on. Sadly I have made the (tough) decision not to go over with him straight away so it looks like we are going to have to rely on Skype in between my trips over there for at least the next few months. I know absence is supposed to make the heart grow fonder..but I also know that my nights and weekends are going to be so very boring without him around.

So back to blogging it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment