Tuesday 21 February 2012

Jamie's Italian

I am determined to try as many new cafes and restaurants over the next few months as I can. Especially since Mr Ng says that we will be moving to HK towards the middle of the year..but more on that later.



Although I've been there for dinner once before, I'm glad I finally managed to take Mr Ng for a meal at Jamie's Italian. This place doesn't take bookings for less than 6 people so I highly recommend going as soon as they open to avoid the long queues. Also lunch time seemed to be much less crowded than dinner and since the lunch and dinner menu are the same, I would probably stick to lunch.



Sydney-20120218-00947


Mushroom ravioli, 'posh' chips and prawn linguine



Sydney-20120218-00948

Tiramisu (which was too strong according to Mr Ng)



Sydney-20120218-00949

yummy Brioche dessert



Not much variety when there's only the two of us dining but satisfying nonetheless. Jamie's Italian is open Monday-Saturday from 11:30am-late.




No comments:

Post a Comment