Monday 17 October 2011

Natura Bisse Inhibit-Tensolift

I am really starting to get paranoid about fine lines and wrinkles lately, as the years go by I find myself paying more attention to other people's complexions and realising what I don't want my skin to end up looking like in the future. Back in 2007 I read about Beauty Snob Tina's nightly skin routine and since then have been intrigued by one of the products she claimed to be like 'botox in a bottle' - Natura Bisse's Inhibit-Tensolift:



7529d07f23dcdd8b46b7c256efef2870



A 60mL bottle of this stuff costs a whopping USD715 and so I promised myself I wouldn't splurge on this until I hit 30. BUT I've started to freak out about the frown lines on my forehead (which Mr Ng claims do not exist but I swear I can see which I blame on him btw) and so I just might be buying this a little earlier than originally planned.



I'm not sure how my mum will feel about me spending that much on one product when we're in NY next month so it looks like my lines will have to wait until til I'm in HK at the end of the year. Can't wait to see what the results are!




No comments:

Post a Comment